we are looking for a passionate coder who is hands -on and loves coding. In this role, you will be working with our Technology team passionate for creating and building our product that offers world class health benefits administration to our clients in Canada.
Role & Responsibilities
- Responsible to Create/update the initial coding estimates for assigned tasks.
- Build the code according to the technical specifications, detailed design, maintainability,and coding and efficiency standards.
- Use code management processes and tools to avoid versioning problems.
- Perform peer reviews of code to ensure it meets coding and efficiency standards.
- Debug and resolve any code or interface problems encountered by the SoftwareEngineer/Test Engineer.
- Write and execute the unit test cases and test each piece to verify the basic functionality before comprehensive testing.
- Fix function testing issues and/or client issues.
- Should be able to prepare a high-level technical design for the assigned task.
Qualification and Experience
– A degree in MCA / B. Tech / B.E
– 3-8 years’ experience in pure development using Microsoft technologies.
Desired Skills/ Knowledge
– SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS
– Strong SQL Skills, Query designing, Query debugging, Query optimization, Understanding of Query execution plans
– ASP.Net/ASP.Net Core/C#
– Web application security standards
– Web Services / Web API
– Working knowledge of using versioning tools like TFS / Git.
Good to have:
– Java Script or TypeScript
– HTML 5 and CSS3
We offer exposure to: – Mobile App Development, MVC, Bootstrap (Responsive websites), SQL Server reporting and integration services – Multiple domains like Health, Billing, Leave Management, Financial Portfolio Management, Absence, Disability, Voluntary Health Products etc