𝐉𝐨𝐛 𝐓𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞: 𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐬 & 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐮𝐦 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 𝐄𝐱𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐃𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭: 𝐃𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠
This position is required to handle sales, should be able to produce RFP documents, and build connections with clients. He/ she should have experience in the field of Digital Marketing. The candidate is responsible to follow up closely with leads and He/she MUST have a passion for sales.
𝐄𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Any Graduate
𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬: (MS Office / Computer / Soft skills etc.)
should be fluent in English
Good influential & communication skills
𝐊𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞:
• 0-1 year experience in a similar field of work
• Should be from a Digital Marketing background
• Developing customer relationships
• Conducts one-on-one interaction with all clients
• Adheres to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐫𝐬: 8 Hrs
𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 10:00 AM to 06:00 PM
𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬: 6 Days (Monday – Saturday)